EXCLUSIVE RUSSIAN HILL TOWN HOME
Offered at $3,750,000
Located along the crest of Russian Hill and situated along an exclusive cul-de-sac, 1035 Vallejo Street offers a rare opportunity to own one of the city's most highly sought residences. Designed by noted San Francisco architect, Ed McEachron, and developed by John Willis in 1998, the Russian Hill Summit project instantly took its place at the top of the city's rarified luxury market. Responding to the neighboring Hermitage, designed by Joseph Esherick in 1984, this pair of traditional shingled buildings bookend a storybook corner of Russian Hill and are graced by a landscaped park offering captivating views of Coit Tower, the SF Bay Bridge and the city's downtown skyline.
This elegant 3 bedroom town home has impeccable architectural detailing and an elegant floor plan for entertaining. The living room faces north towards the bay and is accented by a carved stone fireplace. A spacious formal dining room is enhanced by a large window seat overlooking the downtown skyline. The master bedroom has a large walkout garden and each of the two additional bedrooms share a private terrace. A chef's kitchen faces south over the garden. The elevator accesses both living levels from the spacious two car garage. Large storage locker. Weekday on-site attendant.
• Dramatic entrance gallery - ideal for the art collector
• Approx. 10’ ceilings, handsome walnut floors with marquetry trim
• Living room with gas fireplace with views of SF bay
• Formal dining room with views of downtown skyline
• Custom eat-in kitchen with Wolfe range, Kitchen Aid & Bosch appliances, granite counters
• Custom low voltage lighting throughout
• Master suite with walk-in closet, custom bath with direct access to large garden terrace
• Two guest bedrooms with walkout terrace
• Two car tandem parking, separate storage room
• Weekday attendant on-site
• Monthly HOA dues include Water, Gas, Garbage, Grounds Maintenance, Homeowners Insurance, Professional Property Management
Property offered in an open market sale.
Exclusive Russian Hill cul-de-sac location
3 Bedroom - 2.5 Bath
2 Car Parking
Elevator to all Levels from Garage
On Site Concierge
Monthly HOA: $3,188
Year Built: 1998
Square Feet : 2190
Sotheby's International Realty
117 Greenwich Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
Stacey Caen | 415.450.8465
Joseph Lucier | 415.260.9791
© 2019 All rights reserved Web site is not the official Web site of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc.® SIR, Inc. does not make any representation or warranty regarding any information, including without limitation its accuracy or completeness contained on this site.
SC: DRE# 01939000 JL: DRE# 1260976